- Corporate Social Responsibility
Unitrans Budget owes its success to the relentless support of the local community for the last 30 years and pledges to extend a helping hand as a Responsible Corporate Citizen to serve the handicapped, Orphans & the underprivileged in KSA through launching initiatives which will reach out to the neediest and the deserving.
For us CSR is not just a program or a donation or a press release but it is an integral part of our Corporate Philosophy which is based on earning ethical profits through Corporate Governance, Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
It will be our endeavour to support & serve our local community through philanthropic activities and some of our current CSR initiatives which were launched on the first day of Ramadan are :
Donating 1SAR per Rental Agreement to Charity Organizations
For the past 30 years Budget Saudi Arabia has served the community by supporting the underprivileged. During the holy month of Ramadan, every time you rent from us we will donate SAR 1 to charity for the orphanages and handicapped, giving them a 'Reason to Smile'.
Please visit any of our 80 rental offices in KSA and be a part of the change.
Budget Boutique Collection
Sale proceeds from Budget Boutique Collection go to charity organizations.
Other Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Unitrans Budget also participates in community programmes and had lend a helping hand by providing complimentary cars for a Youth Marriage programme
- Unitrans Budget also sponsored the International Physical Therapy conference by Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud foundation in 2005
- Unitrans Budget also supports the welfare and charitable work initiatives launched by Prince Majed Foundation
- Unitrans Budget also participates in regular Social Awareness campaigns of the traffic department and recently participated in the Jeddah Traffic Safety Week
- Unitrans Budget has an alliance with Saudi National Guards to participate in any Social responsibility cause launched by them