Budget is proud to become a partner of the Kuwait Airways Frequent Flyer programme.
Members of Kuwait Airway's Oasis Club who book with Budget will now be awarded Oasis Club Miles per qualifying rental*.
Three levels of awards are available:
- 1-3 rental days: 500 basic Oasis Club Miles
- 4-9 rental days: 750 basic Oasis Club Miles
- 10+ rental days: 1000 Oasis Club Miles
Customers simply need to quote their Oasis Club membership number when booking with Budget and present their membership card when collecting their vehicle.
About Kuwait Airways
- Kuwait Airways is the national airline of Kuwait, established in 1954, providing domestic and international routes
- Kuwait Airways aims to re-establish its network to reach more than 46 countries around the globe with a firm commitment to providing the finest service while continuing to rank safety as one of highest priorities
About the Oasis Club Loyalty Program
- The Oasis Club is Kuwait Airways frequent flyer program, designed to reward loyalty through redemption flights and member benefits
- Oasis miles remain valid for a period of three years from the date on which they were awarded
- Level Miles allow members to progress through the membership tiers - Blue, through Silver to Gold, whereas Miles can be used to obtain redemption flights
- The level of benefits increase with membership tier level, and can be influenced by flying with Kuwait Airways and using Kuwait Airways partners
- Membership of the Oasis Club is available to all customers' over 2 years of age
- Family Mileage Pooling Program: up to 8 family bonus members. Each family bonus member will have his individual Oasis Club account but the balance account of family bonus members remain zero as all miles will be transferred to the Head of family account. Family bonus members will hold always the Blue Card and they can't be upgraded neither to silver nor gold
- Members with age 2 - 12 will earn 50% of flight miles, class of service bonus, promotion miles, and tier bonus. They will however earn full partner miles
Elite Members are entitled to an Elite Mileage Bonus, meaning that Elite Members will receive a bonus depending on their Elite status on the actual miles flown
- Qualifying flights taken or used no more than 6 months prior to the signing date of the application qualify for earning Level and/or Award miles, which should be claimed retroactively
- All claims for retroactive credit should be send to the Oasis Club Customer Service Centre within 6 months of the flight transaction in question. Claims have to be supported with copies of ticket and boarding passes
Visit the Kuwait Airways website