Budget is proud to be a partner of the Emirates Airline frequent flyer programme.
Members of Emirates Airline Skywards programme earn 500 Miles per transaction.
- Emirates is the world's third most profitable and among the 20 largest international airlines and one of the fastest-growing.
- It is based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy, with more than 130 airlines in free and fair competition.
- Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 400 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service.
- Its 116 all wide-bodied fleet includes 10 freighters and is among the youngest in the skies, with an average age of 67 months. The airline plans to more than double its size by 2012.
- Emirates order for 58 A380s, makes it the largest customer of the Airbus super-jumbo.
- Emirates operates services to 100 cities in over 60 countries in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian subcontinent and Asia-Pacific.
For further information visit www.emirates.com
- Skywards is the award-winning frequent flyer programme from Emirates Airline that offers members rewards and benefits beyond the travel experience.
- The programme offers three tiers of membership - Blue, Silver and Gold - with each membership tier providing members with exclusive privileges and rewards.
For more information visit www.skywards.com